View Full-Size Image
7315 Scanning UV/VIS Spectrophotometer
Price per Unit (piece):
Here at Buck Scientific we have always enjoyed selling Jenway products because they are simple to operate, and reliable. Two things Buck Scientific places enourmous importance on. When you buy a Jenway product from Buck, you also get a lifetime of the best customer service in America. Our UV/VIS & IR product Manager Derek Hodgeman has been assisting spectroscopists for over 20 years, and he is at your disposal, just give him a call.
The 7315 spectrophotometer is an advanced spectrophotometer with measurement modes for photometrics, concentration, spectrum scanning, quantitation and kinetics. This model will meet the demands of a wide range of applications especially those in clinical, veterinary, environmental and general QC laboratories.
Wavelength Range 198 to 1000nm
Wavelength Resolution 1nm
Wavelength Accuracy ±2nm
Spectral Bandwidth 5nm
Absorbance Range -0.300 to 2.300A
Transmittance Range 0 to 199.9%T
Photometric Accuracy ±1%T, ±0.005A
Concentration/Quantitation Range -300 to 9999
Resolution Selectable 1/0.1/0.01/0.001
Concentration Calibration Blank with a single standard or factor
Quantitation Calibration Blank with up to 6 standards
Kinetics Display Graphical & calculated concentration value
Kinetics Calibration Blank with a single standard or factor
Spectrum Scan Data Interval 1, 2 or 5nm
GLP Real time clock & calendar, operator ID
Light Source Xenon lamp
Outputs USB, Analog, RS232, Internal printer
Size (WxDxH) /Weight 11 in X 14 in X 8 in / 13.2 lbs.
Click here for Jenway 73 Series Accessories
like this awesome 8 cell turret!
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.
You may also be interested in this/these product(s)
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers
- Atomic Absorption Accessories & Instrument Spares
- Benchtop NMR Spectrometer
- Microwave Digestion
- Infra-Red Spectrophotometers
- IR Accessories & Instrument Spares
- UV/Visible Spectrophotometers
- UV-Vis Cuvettes & Instrument Spares
- Gas Chromatographs
- GC Accessories & Instrument Spares
- High Performance Liquid Chromatographs
- HPLC Accessories & Instrument Spares
- Mercury (Hg) Analyzer
- Mercury Analyzer Accessories & Instrument Spares
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer Spares & Instrument Accessories
- Flame Photometer
- Flame Photometer Accessories & Instrument Spares
- Sodium Analyzer
- Instrument Packages
- Accessories & Supplies
- Certified Pre-Owned Instruments
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Buck Scientific Exhibiting at ACS Boston 2015
- Congratulations to Cuong!
- March- Deal of the Month - The Buck M530 Plus IR Software
- February- Product of the Month - The PFP-7 Flame Photometer
- January- Product of the Month - The Buck 211 Accusys Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
- December - Product of the Month - The Buck Scientific M530 IR