View Full-Size Image
211 Advanced Atomic Absorption Package
Price per Unit (piece):
Starting from Scratch? We've got you covered!
Our advanced Atomic Absorption Package includes everything you need to get started using Atomic Absorption for trace metals analysis.
At the heart of our package is the Buck Accusys 211. The 211 has all the same great features as the 210VGP but comes with an automated gas box for push button crossover between Air acetylene and acetylene Nitrous oxide. The 211 also has a push button glow plug igniter, and automatic gas shut off if the flame is extinguished.
The package includes:
Domestic installation & training available starting from $2,000.00
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.
You may also be interested in this/these product(s)
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers
- Atomic Absorption Accessories & Instrument Spares
- Benchtop NMR Spectrometer
- Microwave Digestion
- Infra-Red Spectrophotometers
- IR Accessories & Instrument Spares
- UV/Visible Spectrophotometers
- UV-Vis Cuvettes & Instrument Spares
- Gas Chromatographs
- GC Accessories & Instrument Spares
- High Performance Liquid Chromatographs
- HPLC Accessories & Instrument Spares
- Mercury (Hg) Analyzer
- Mercury Analyzer Accessories & Instrument Spares
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer Spares & Instrument Accessories
- Flame Photometer
- Flame Photometer Accessories & Instrument Spares
- Sodium Analyzer
- Instrument Packages
- Accessories & Supplies
- Certified Pre-Owned Instruments
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- March- Deal of the Month - The Buck M530 Plus IR Software
- February- Product of the Month - The PFP-7 Flame Photometer
- January- Product of the Month - The Buck 211 Accusys Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
- December - Product of the Month - The Buck Scientific M530 IR
- November - Product of the Month - The Buck BLC-30PG
- 2014 American Chemical Society (San Francisco)