View Full-Size Image
Buck HC-404 Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
Price per Unit (piece):
|Request Information / Request for Quote|
The Model HC-404 is a self contained, fixed wavelength infrared analyzer designed for rapid accurate analysis of total petroleum hydrocarbons in water, soil and sludge samples.
Perfect for ASTM methods D 7066-04, 418.1 & 413.2
Other useful HC-404 downloads
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Write a review for this product!
First: Rate the product. Please select a rating between 0 (poorest) and 5 stars (best).
You may also be interested in this/these product(s)
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers
- Atomic Absorption Accessories and instrument spares
- Infra-Red Spectrophotometers
- IR Accessories and instrument spares
- UV/Visible Spectrophotometers
- UV-Vis cuvettes and instrument spares
- Gas Chromatographs
- GC Accessories and instrument spares
- High Performance Liquid Chromatographs
- HPLC Accessories & Instrument spares
- Mercury (Hg) Analyzer
- Mercury analyzer accessories & instrument spares
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer spares and instrument accessories
- Flame Photometer
- Flame Photometer accessories and instrument spares
- Sodium Analyzer
- Instrument packages
- Clearance & Demo instruments
- Accessories & Supplies