The Buck Atomic Absorption and microwave package comes with the 230ATS Atomic Absorption spectrophotometer and the MDS-8G 8 vessel microwave digestion system. This package is perfect for digesting and analyzing environmental samples, lead paint chip samples, and other samples which are not in aqueous form that need to be analyzed for metals.
We make AA Easy!
Since 1970 our goal here at Buck Scientific has been to make instruments that are easy to use, and maintain for many years, at minimal expense. We take a hands on approach to customer service by answering our own phones. You can talk to the engineer who assembled your instrument, for quick and friendly support. Call us today with your AA questions 800-562-5566.
- 10" color touchscreen
- Automated wavelength setting
- Automated slit selection
- Easy to operate 5 tab GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Small and lightweight 39"L x 11"W x 12"H; 50 lbs
- 4 USB ports for printer, mouse, and keyboard
- Stable, Reliable, & Easy to use.
- 3 lamp turret with 3 lamp power supply,
- Ink Jet printer with spare black cartridge
- High energy optical design for the best As & Se results in the industry
- Compact size and light weight
- Military grade design stands up to years of corrosive environment usage.
- D2 Background correction
- Low cost consumables and maintenance
- Manufactured and supported in the USA
- No service contract needed
- CE certified
- Leasing options available for domestic customers
- Free In-House training for the life of your instrument
Don't be fooled by the low $15,999 (shipped worldwide) price of The MDS-8G Microwave digestion system. This little microwave digestion system is just as capable as the larger systems that cost twice as much. The MDS-8g comes with our easy to use MP-100 Vessels, and a lifetime warranty against electrical or mechanical defect. As always with Buck Scientific, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Please contact Eric Anderson for more information firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 800-562-5566
- Steel chamber with corrosion resistant PTFE coating
- Easy to use Safety bolt design, which eliminates the need for safety membranes, and other costly consumables
- 8 High-strength composite fiber outer vessel safety sleeves for maximum strength
- Precise pressure control by piezoelectric crystal to avoid cross-contamination
- 8 MP-100 vessels
- 8 position carousel
- Inner vessel rack for 12 inner vessels
- Torque wrench
- Free Buck Scientific support for the life of the microwave
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.