BLC-30G Binary Gradient Variable Wavelength HPLC
Gradient HPLC is the ideal technique for analyzing complex samples, while isocratic HPLC is often used for simple mixtures. During gradient HPLC, the strength of the solvent that carries the sample is increased, while in isocratic HPLC, it remains the same. The advantages of gradient HPLC are more specific results in the sample identification and analysis. However, gradient HPLC requires more complex machines that can automatically increase the solvent gradients. Such HPLC machines contain a piece of equipment called a binary pump and can also perform isocratic HPLC. The BLC-30G from Buck Scientific is the binary gradient version of our BLC-30 analytical HPLC systems with variable wavelength detectors.
The BLC-30G HPLC system uses a high-quality, precision monochromator based spectrophotometer for a full range of wavelengths from 190-800nm for selective analyses integrated into a complete LC package.
The 30-series is easily upgraded to a gradient system with the Buck-Chrom controller & Peak-Simple data transfer, optional semi-prep systems for material isolation with optional Auto-Sampler, Fraction Collector, RI Detector, & Fluorescence detector.
- Flow Rate 0.01-9.99 ml/min.
- Pressure 0-2500PSI (Analytical)
- Accuracy 1% Max. deviation
- Precision <0.5% RSD
- Panel Controls Run/Stop & Prime, Flow
- Control, Pump Status LED
- Display Flow rate (ml/min)
- Shipping Weight 45 lbs.
- Dimensions 16"W x 7"H x 17"D
- Wavelength Range 195 - 800nm
- Bandpass 5nm
- Flowcell 10L Volume, 7mm Path
- ABS Range 0.005 - 1.0 ABS (2 ABS Max.)
- Drift <2 x 10-4 A/hour @ 254nm
- Noise <2 x 10-5 A @ 254nm
- Linearity >2%
- Panel Controls ABS, Auto-Zero,Wavelength
- Wavelength Accuracy <2nm, Reproducibility < 1nm
- Recorder Output 10mV full-scale
- Integrator Output 1V/ABS to 2V
- Display 4 Digits (ABS), 3 Digits (NM)
Our systems are the same price in PEEK or stainless steel! You can double your PSI to 6000 for an addition $1,350.00 by upgrading to the High Pressure Stainless Steel package.
Download the High Performance Liquid Chromatograph (HPLC) Brochure
Share this Product
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.