M500 Infrared Spectrophotometer
Factory tested and approved used M500 IR. In great shape, both functionally and cosmetically. Comes with a one year warranty on parts and labor.
- Microprocessor controlled electronics
- Four scanning speeds: 3, 6, 12, and 24 mins.
- Wave number range: 4000 to 600cm-1
- DTGS Detector with KRS-5 window
- Precision: ± .2% T
- Signal to Noise: 1% T
- Resolution: 2cm-1 @1000-3000cm-1
- Recorder output and RS-232 serial port EZ-SCAN Software for Windows
- Allows instrument control and data acquisition
- Report Generation using printer output
- Overlay of Spectra with Zoom
- Conversion of Transmission and Absorbance
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is there a downloadable manual for this spectrophotometer?
Yes, please email Derek Hodgeman (our IR product manager) firstname.lastname@example.org and he can email you the manual.
Is there a software/driver for this, that I can install on windows 7?
We have not sold that model for over five years and went over to the model M530 that has all new electronics and software that goes with it. A few years ago when Windows XP and Vista were no longer being supported we had the software company update the Scan-n-Search software so that it would work with the M500 also. The software is available for $1850 for single computer installation but you can try it for 30 days from download from our website. The old EZScan2 software was compiled for Windows XP & 2000 will run in Windows 7 to 10 but it doesn't run every well. It still uses short file names and you have to keep track of them before you do the manual ratio of the two data files. The newer programs do it all automatically for you. During install it tries to load Visual Basic files you allready have the new versions of and to register files that are allready on your computer. They were not included in Windows in the XP and 2000 era.