Don't be fooled by the low $14,500 (shipped worldwide) price of The MDS-8G Microwave digestion system. This little microwave digestion system is just as capable as the larger systems that cost twice as much. The MDS-8g comes with our easy to use MP-100 Vessels, and a lifetime warranty against electrical or mechanical defect. As always with Buck Scientific, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Please contact Eric Anderson for more information email@example.com ~ 800-562-5566
- Steel chamber with corrosion resistant PTFE coating
- Easy to use Safety bolt design, which eliminates the need for safety membranes, and other costly consumables
- 8 High-strength composite fiber outer vessel safety sleeves for maximum strength
- Precise pressure control by piezoelectric crystal to avoid cross-contamination
- 8 MP-100 vessels
- 8 position carousel
- Inner vessel rack for 12 inner vessels
- Torque wrench
- Free Buck Scientific support for the life of the microwave
12 position inner vessel rack
- Size: 18"L x 20"W x 20"H, 88 lbs
- Temperature: up to 300°C
- Pressure: up to 1500 psi
- Output Power: 1000W var.
- Power requirement : 220V
- Number of Vessels: 8
Spares & Extras included with this system:
- One inner Vessel
- pressure & temperature sensor junction box
- Temperature sensing probe
- two safety bolts
- Torque wrench
- open ended wrench
- Seal cover expander
- Punch Plate
- Temperature probe vessel cap
Microwave digestion applications:
Food and drug (milk and dairy products, health food), cosmetics, agricultural and sideline products, aquatic products, biological tissues, various types of feed, energy and petrochemical, geology and mineral resources, environmental resources (air, water, soil), metals, alloys, ceramics, RoHS, medicine, domestic wastes.
Share this Product
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.