The Spectroscopy Package includes the M530 Quick Scan Infrared Spectrophotometer and the Jenway 7305 Non-Scanning Visible Spectrometer.
M530 Quick-Scan Infrared Spectrophotometer
The Buck Scientific Model 530 IR is a dispersive infrared spectrophotometer which scans like a UV/Vis Spectrophotometer in the mid-infrared region (4000 - 600cm-1, or 2500.00 nm - 16666.67 nm) with a resolution of <3cm-1 from 4000cm-1 - 2000cm-1 and <2cm -1 from 2000cm -1 - 600cm -1. We use aircraft grade aluminum for all Buck instruments and powder coated textured finish for corrosion resistance. The M530 is an accurate and simple IR Spectrophotometer which is built to last and easy to maintain.
The new design uses stronger stepping motors providing faster completion of “Go-To” commands. The Model M530 display is a touch screen. There are no buttons or switches on the face of the instrument. Touching the display screen accesses all of the instruments standalone functions. Spectra can be viewed on the instruments display screen during scans. This allows running survey scans without using a companion computer. Simplified stand-alone reporting provides tools for presenting measurement values as ratios in either Percent Transmission or Absorbance scales.
The M530 is the easiest IR spectrophotometer to operate and maintain. Touchscreen controls set all instrument parameters for operation and rapid data collection. Advanced self-help menus are user friendly even on complex applications. The unit does not require purge of moisture and CO2 prior to use, allowing for fast and easy sample analysis. Our Turn-key system has the lowest per-sample cost, and is half the cost of any other equivalent system! The rugged design and quick serviceability result in long term cost savings for your laboratory. You will find that the M530 is the most cost effective infrared system available anywhere.
Upgrade to Scan-N-Search software for $1,500
7305 non scanning Visible Spectrometer
The Model 7305 spectrometer is a compact unit ideal for routine analysis and teaching. Pertinent read-outs such as wavelength, absorbance, concentration, and error messages are displayed on a large LCD. The large sample compartment supports various cell holder to accommodate 10mm to 100mm cells. A RS232 interface allows you to connect to a printer or PC for remote instrument control and downloading data.
- Narrow bandwidth - 8nm
- Versatile sampling system
- Small footprint
- Full interface capability
- 320-1000nm wavelength
- Dual display: wavelength & photometric
- Easy to use keypad
- Fully G.L.P. Compliant
- Ideal for routine analysis
FunChem Classroom Apps
- GC Separation and Determination of Alcohol Content in Household Products
- GC Separation and Determination of the Amount of Carbon Dioxide from Various Sources
- Stay Awake in Class HPLC Separation and Determination of Caffeine in Coffee, Tea and Soda
- What’s in Pen Ink? HPLC Separation of Ink Components and UV-Vis Analysis of Their Spectra
- HPLC Separation and Determination of Active Ingredients in Common OTC Products
- Determination of Types of Fat Present in Cooking Oils Using Infrared Spectroscopy with an ATR Attachment
- Determining the Chemistry of the Formation of Polystyrene or Poly(methyl)methacrylate Using Infrared Spectroscopy with ATR Attachment
- Determining the Refractive Index (η) of Various Materials Using Scanning Infrared Spectrophotometry
- Determining an Equilibrium Constant Using a Vis-100 Spectrophotometer
Share this Product
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.