- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers | Infrared Spectrophotometers
- High Performance Liquid Chromatographs | Gas Chromatographs
- VIS & UV/VIS Spectrophotometers | Cold Vapor Mercury Analyzer
Solent Scientific Microscope Incubation Chambers
37° Incubation Chambers
This transparent environmental chamber is designed for use with Olympus Inverted Microscopes and Confocal Microscopes. Many Research Laboratories are using these incubation chambers for prolonged studies of living cells, including time lapse image capture experiments for cell motility and cell death.
Buck Scientific is the proud U.S. distributor of Solent Scientific microscope incubation chambers. Click Here for pricing and information.
Step-by-step methodologies for dozens of applications.
The application notes are in the Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.
Inventory Clearance Sale
Savings over 35% OFF
Org: $15,995 - Now $9,995
This "Gem" of a 211 won’t last long
1 Year Warranty, Made in USA.
*2015 Special Academic Discount*
Domestic Schools Receive
*Call to see if your school qualifies
for deeper discounts/sponsorship.
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers
- Atomic Absorption Accessories and instrument spares
- Academic Benchtop NMR Spectrometer
- Microwave Digestion
- Infra-Red Spectrophotometers
- IR Accessories and instrument spares
- UV/Visible Spectrophotometers
- UV-Vis cuvettes and instrument spares
- Gas Chromatographs
- GC Accessories and instrument spares
- High Performance Liquid Chromatographs
- HPLC Accessories & Instrument spares
- Mercury (Hg) Analyzer
- Mercury analyzer accessories & instrument spares
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer spares and instrument accessories
- Flame Photometer
- Flame Photometer accessories and instrument spares
- Sodium Analyzer
- Instrument packages
- Certified Pre-Owned Instruments
- Accessories & Supplies
- January- Product of the Month - The Buck 211 Accusys Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
- December - Product of the Month - The Buck Scientific M530 IR
- November - Product of the Month - The Buck BLC-30PG
- 2014 American Chemical Society (San Francisco)
- John Mellor -AA Product Manager final testing a 210VGP