Buck Scientific tests each hollow cathode lamp at our Norwalk CT manufacturing facility on the new Atomic Absorption spectrometers before shipping them out to customers. All Buck hollow cathode lamps come with a 6 month warranty against manufacturer defect.*
* (With the exception of Selenium hollow cathode lamps, they have a 2 month warranty due to the volatility of Selenium)
Aluminum Primary Line: 309.3 nm
Slit Setting: 7
This Aluminum hollow cathode lamp comes with a 6 month warranty.
- Longer life due to Low operating current
- High intensity light output resulting in low signal-to-noise ratio, and excellent performance
- Enhanced sensitivity for great results, even with difficult samples
Our lamps are specially designed to emit high intensity at the recommended operating current, resulting in low Signal-to-Noise ratio and excellent performance.
Low Operating Current
Our lamps may be operated at only half of the instrument manufacturer's recommended current for sufficient intensity, resulting in long lifetime of the lamps.
Buck Hollow cathode lamps work with all brand of Atomic absorption spectrometer with the exception of PE.
|Glowing starting voltage:||300 V|
|Radiation stability:||1% over 30 minutes|
|Size: 1.5" lamps||Diameter: 38 mm, Length: 160 mm|
Buck utilizes Total Quality Control (TQC) to monitor, control and inspect every single step of the hollow cathode lamp manufacturing process. The materials are carefully selected in our manufacturing to avoid spectral interference from fill gas, or impurities in the cathode material.
1.5" Aluminum Hollow Cathode Lamp
- Uncoded 1.5" hollow cathode lamps for all systems except Perkin-Elmer.
Aluminum Analysis methods:
- EPA Method - 202_1 Aluminum - Atomic Absorption spectrometer, Direct Aspiration.pdf
- EPA Method - 202_2 - Aluminum - Atomic Absorption spectrometer-Graphite Furnace.pdf