Antimony (Sb) Hollow Cathode Lamp 1.5" Uncoded
Buck Scientific tests each hollow cathode lamp at our Norwalk CT manufacturing facility on our new Atomic Absorption spectrometers before shipping them out to customers. All lamps have a 6 month warranty against manufacturer defect.*
Buck Hollow cathode lamps work with all brand of Atomic absorption spectrometer with the exception of PerkinElmer.
(With the exception of Selenium hollow cathode lamps, which have a 2 month warranty due to the volatility of Selenium)
Antimony hollow cathode lamp (Sb) Primary line: 206.8 nm
Slit Setting: 2
- Long life for economical, operator convenience
- High intensity light output resulting in low signal-to-noise ratio and excellent performance
- Low operating current to extend lifetime of lamps
- Enhanced sensitivity to produce great results even with difficult samples
Our hollow cathode lamps are specially designed to emit high intensity at the recommended operating current, resulting in low Signal-to-Noise ratio and excellent performance.
Low Operating Current
Our lamps may be operated at only half of the instrument manufacturer's recommended current for sufficient intensity, resulting in long lifetime of the lamps.
|Glowing starting voltage:||300 V|
|Radiation stability:||1% over 30 minutes|
|Size: 1.5" lamps||Diameter: 38 mm, Length: 160 mm|
Utilizes Total Quality Control (TQC) to monitor, control and inspect every single step of the hollow cathode lamp manufacturing process. The materials are carefully selected in our manufacturing to avoid spectral interference from fill gas or impurities in the cathode material.
1.5" Hollow Cathode Lamp
- Uncoded 1.5" lamps for all systems except Perkin-Elmer system.
Antimony Analysis methods:
- EPA Method - 204_1 - Antimony - AA - Direct Aspiration.pdf
- EPA Method - 204_2 - Antimony AA - Furnace Technique.pdf
Share this Product
Frequently Bought Together
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.