Buck Scientific tests each hollow cathode lamp at our Norwalk, CT manufacturing facility on the new Atomic Absorption spectrometers before shipping them out to customers. Our hollow cathode lamps are compatible with all atomic absorption spectrometers with the exception of PE.
All lamps have a 6 month warranty against manufacturer defect.* (With the exception of Selenium hollow cathode lamps, they have a 2 month warranty due to the volatility of Selenium)
Mercury Primary Line: 253.7 nm
Slit Setting: 7
Buck Scientific sources hollow cathode lamps from a few different vendors, since over time we have learned that some manufactures do different elements better than others.
Take our word for it, we have used them all over the last 40 years!
- Long lamp life offer great value
- High intensity light output resulting in low signal-to-noise ratio and excellent performance
- Low operating current to extend lifetime of lamps even further
- Enhanced sensitivity to produce great results even with difficult samples
Our lamps are specially designed to emit high intensity at the recommended operating current, resulting in low Signal-to-Noise ratio and excellent performance.
Low Operating Current
Our lamps may be operated at only half of the instrument manufacturer's recommended current for sufficient intensity, resulting in long lifetime of the lamps.
|Glowing starting voltage:||300 V|
|Radiation stability:||1% over 30 minutes|
|Size: 1.5" lamps||Diameter: 38 mm, Length: 160 mm|
Utilizes Total Quality Control (TQC) to monitor, control and inspect every single step of the hollow cathode lamp manufacturing process. The materials are carefully selected in our manufacturing to avoid spectral interference from fill gas or impurities in the cathode material.
Mercury Analysis Methods:
- EPA Method - 245 - DETERMINATION OF MERCURY IN WATER.pdf
- EPA Method - 245_1 - Mercury - Manual Cold Vapor Technique.pdf
- EPA Method - 245_5 - Mercury In Sediment Manual Cold Vapor.pdf
- AZ3001 Determination of Ultra-Trace Mercury Vapor Levels from Industrial & Military Metal Components
For use with out 410 Mercury analyzer