Oil-Less Air Compressor with fittings for use with Buck Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers- 110V with step-up transformer for 220V use.
20 Gal. 200 PSI Oil Free Portable Vertical Electric Air Compressor
1.3 HP (Rated/Running)
20 Gallon Steel Tank
4 SCFM @ 90 PSI
Our Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 1.3 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 81 decibels of sound.
The Husky 20 Gal. oil free air compressor is industry leading with high performance technology. This Husky 20 Gal. portable vertical air compressor with 200 maximum psi provides 35% longer air tool run time compared to typical 20 Gal. compressors with 175 maximum psi . At 81 dBA, the oil free pump brings less noise to your work environment and has a 57% sound improvement versus typical 20 Gal. compressors with 175 maximum psi. The high efficiency motor allows for easier cold weather start as low as -20° F (-29° C) and extension cord application up to 400 ft. of extension cord. The Husky 20 Gal. 200 PSI air compressor is perfect for light automotive tasks, agricultural equipment repairs and intermittent use for metal working applications.
- 200 maximum psi for 35% longer air tool run times compared to typical 20 Gal. compressor with 175 maximum psi
- 200 maximum psi for 36% faster recovery time compared to typical 20 Gal. compressor with 175 maximum psi
- With a decibel rating of 81 dBA, this compressor brings less noise to your work environment with a 57% sound improvement versus typical 20 Gal. compressors with 175 maximum psi
- Cold weather start as low as -20° F (-29° C) allows for easier start in colder temperatures
- Able to operate up to 400 ft. of extension cord
- 7 in. wheels for shop or garage portability
- Slim vertical design has a smaller footprint and takes up less space in your shop or garage
- Perfect for all inflation, finish nailing/stapling, hobby painting, bolting/fastening, and cutting/drilling and surface prep
- Oil free pump allows for hobby spray painting without the need for oil separators in the air system