Get everything you need to get up and running for a special educators price.
Our education Atomic Absorption package includes:
- 225ATS Atomic Absorption spectrometer (add D2 Background correction for $1.000) $13,999
- Acetylene pressure regulator with flash arrestor $725
- Atomic Absorption minor spares kit.$850.00
- 3 hollow cathode lamps $299 x 3 $897.00
- 3 standard solutions $50 each $150.00
- installation & Training (USA & Canada only) $3,500
- Hood and Vent Kit $1,130
- Oil-Less air compressor with Air filter $915.00
- 10" color touchscreen
- Easy to operate GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Automated wavelength setting
- Automated slit selection
- 4 USB ports for printer, mouse, and keyboard
- Stable, Reliable, & Easy to use.
- 3 lamp power supply, 1 internal 2 external
- High energy optical design for better As & Se results
- Ink Jet printer with spare black cartridge
- Compact size and lightweight 39"Long x 12"Wide x 11"Deep; 50 lbs
- Military grade design stands up to years of corrosive environment usage.
- Low cost consumables and maintenance
- Manufactured and supported in the USA
- No service contract needed
- Free In-House training for the life of the instrument
- CE Approved
- Optional D2 Background correction ($1,000)
- Payment plans available for domestic (USA) customers.
We take a hands on approach to customer service by answering our own phones. You can even talk to the engineer who assembled your instrument! Call or email us today with your AA questions 800-562-5566.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.